Yield: 4-6 portions | Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 45 min – 1 hour
salt to taste
pepper to taste
1/4 cup olive oil
3 Tbsp garlic, minced
2 Tbsp fresh rosemary, minced
2 Tbsp fresh thyme, minced 2 Tbsp fresh tarragon, minced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mince the garlic and herbs and blend with the oil. Let stand for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle salt and pepper liberally over the bavette. Let stand while the oil and herb mixture does. Coat both sides of the bavette with the oil mixture (you may not need all of it, depending on the size of the bavette).
- Line both sides of the bavette on a grill. Finish in the oven at 350 degrees to the desired temperature. Check every 5-10 minutes using a meat thermometer.
- Slice into strips using a sharp knife and serve.